Mike is a Class A PGA Professional and has been teaching and club fitting for 21 years. He is a TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Certified Fitness Professional and is also the founder and tournament director for the MCJGA(McHenry County Junior Golf Association). He previously worked on the PGA Tour as a club fitter and club builder. Mike is available for individual or group lessons to help you with any aspect of your game, including: full swing, short game, course management, golf fitness, and the mental side of the game.
* I stress the importance of solid set up fundamentals (grip, posture, ball placement, alignment).
* I use a variety of training aids and drills to accelerate the learning process and ingrain the desired skills.
* I use video analysis when necessary to help the student comprehend the information being presented and to provide valuable feedback.
* I use a variety of strategies to help the student comprehend the information being presented based on their learning style.
* I do everything I can to make the lesson fun for the student. I believe an individual that is enjoying the learning process is much more likely to improve his or her game.
|Mike Haase’s Rates||Individual||Series of 5|
|½ HOUR – Sr./Jr.||$70||$280|
|1 HOUR – Sr./Jr.||$120||$480|
|1 HOUR – 2 ADULTS||$150||$600|
|1 HOUR – PARENT & 1 Jr.||$140||$560|
|1 HOUR – 2 Jrs.||$130||$520|
|3 PEOPLE (price per person)||$60||$240|
|4 PEOPLE (price per person)||$55||$220|
|2 ½ HOUR PLAYING LESSON||$200|
To Schedule a Lesson Call (815)-355-4225