Mike is a Class A PGA Professional and has been teaching and club fitting for 17 years. He is a TPI(Titleist Performance Institute) Certified Fitness Professional and is also the founder and tournament director for the MCJGA(McHenry County Junior Golf Association) and LCJGA (Lake County Junior Golf Association). He previously worked on the PGA Tour as a club fitter and club builder. Mike is available for individual or group lessons to help you with any aspect of your game, including: full swing, short game, course management, golf fitness, and the mental/emotional side of the game.
* I stress the importance of solid set up fundamentals (grip, posture, ball position, alignment).
* I use a variety of training aids and drills to accelerate the learning process and ingrain the desired skills.
* I use video analysis when necessary to help the student comprehend the information being presented and to provide valuable feedback.
* I use a variety of strategies to help the student comprehend the information being presented and to provide valuable feedback.
* I do everything I can to make the lesson fun for the student. I believe an individual that is enjoying the learning process is much more likely to improve his or her game.
|Mike Haase’s Rates||Individual||Series of 5|
|½ HOUR – Sr./Jr.||$60||$240|
|1 HOUR – Sr./Jr.||$100||$400|
|1 HOUR – 2 ADULTS||$125||$500|
|1 HOUR – PARENT & 1 Jr.||$100||$400|
|1 HOUR – UP TO 4 Jrs.||$105-125||$420-500|
|3 PEOPLE (price per person)||$50||$200|
|4 PEOPLE (price per person)||$45||$180|
|2 ½ HOUR PLAYING LESSON||$175|
To Schedule a Lesson Call (815)-355-4225